The Company, formed in January 2013, is a film production company based in New York City engaged in the development and production of quality action, drama, sci-fi, and animated television and feature films.
The Company’s founder and owner, Ralph Henriquez, is a graduate of the School of Visual Arts in New York City with a Bachelor’s degree in Animation and a Certificate in 3D Animation from New York University. He began as a visual effects artist for short films. He then wrote, produced, and directed his own first short titled, “FUERZA;” the story of a superheroine of Hispanic descent. He moved on to produce award winning features, “STAND OFF,” “DIRTY SHIELD.”
The Company’s formation represents the perfect marriage between technical knowledge and requisite production skills.
et out to pursue his interest of filmmaking by creating his LLC. With experience in visual effects, he started with small projects doing basic visual effects for short films. In November 2013, a short film that was part of a filmmaker competition called THE ULTIMATE FILMMAKER titled “YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT” was produced under the new LLC. Ralph was also an Associate Producer on the features titled “CHRISTMAS TEARS” and also award winning feature “DIRTY SHIELD.” Now Ralph is ready to produce his very first feature film with the confidence, expertise and knowledge of successfully completing produced films.
The objectives of the Company are as follows:
1. To develop and produce a high quality film that is both enjoyable and profitable.
2. To acquire funding for the project through private equity investment.
3. To secure worldwide distribution of the film through studio-based or independent distribution companies.
4. To conduct pre-production for two months, shoot for a total of 30 days with post production concluding nine months after principle photography.
5. To develop and produce ancillary revenue streams such as video games, t-shirts, action figures and comic books.